Argonics’ polyurethane skirting started the trend toward polyurethane as a skirt solution. Our polyurethane skirting fits into any other manufacturers’ existing skirt clamping systems on the market today, making it a snap to replace your old skirts.
Our skirting is available in a variety of widths and thicknesses and in lengths up to 50’. You can order our skirting with 35° beveled edges or a straight edge. The beveled edge provides an even greater advantage as it already matches the troughing angle of your belt, eliminating the “break-in” adjustment.
KS01 is available in 4", 5", 6", 8", 9", 10" and 12" widths, with thicknesses ranging from 3/8" to 2", and lengths up to 50'. You can also order KS01 with beveled or straight edges, providing an even greater seal of confinement of materials to the belt.
• Made of Argonics’ proprietary Kryptane® polyurethane formula
• Available in MSHA-approved Front Line™ flame retardant urethane for underground and coal handling use
• 8 - 10 times the wear life over rubber
• 60% lower coefficient of friction compared to rubber, which reduces drag on conveyor motor
• Will not groove your conveyor belt