• Three piece construction-nut, sleeve and body
• Use with copper, aluminum, plastic, or nylon tubing (copper, aluminum, and nylon tubing requires a brass sleeve)
• -65° to +250° F temperature range with brass sleeve
• -40° to +150° F temperature range with plastic sleeve
• POLY-CONNECT fittings do not cause twisting or weakening of the tube, and can stand maximum movement of the tubes
• All fittings come pre-assembled with a fixed insert in the body of the fitting which saves from 36% to 93% of the installation time
1. Cut tube squarely and insert tubing into fitting until it bottoms.
2. Then tighten only the nut with the hands, no tools required.
3. Can be assembled and disassembled repeatedly.
|N/A 3/8 x 1/4|
|N/A These products contain lead and are NOT ALLOWED by Federal Law to be installed for POTABLE WATER use in the U.S.A. and its territories. WARNING: Furthermore, these products contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
|N/A Anderson Metals Corporation|