The Model FS is designed to provide indication of presence or absence of dry bulk material on a conveyor belt. Each unit is equipped with one or two output micro-switches which can provide a positive shut off. The output contacts of the Model FS can control up to two separate circuits, one for machinery shutdown and one for an alarm.
The Model FS is versatile enough to be used in a variety of applications; it can provide proof that material is actually flowing from a chute onto a conveyor belt, or it can be used to actuate a misting systems to reduce dust only when material is present.
• The housing is cast aluminum, with optional epoxy or polyester coatings available. These coatings will provide protection against corrosion that is equal or greater than cast iron.
• The unit can detect the presence or absence of dry bulk material on a conveyor belt.
• The unit is mounted on the conveyor by drilling (3) 13/32" diameter holes.
• General purpose (weatherproof) units have (1) 3/4" NPT conduit opening.
• The units have dry, unpowered SP/DT micro-switch(es) rated for 20A @ 120 VAC, 240 VAC, and 480 VAC.
• The paddle, counterweight, and cross shaft are all field adjustable for a variety of effects.
• The operating temperature range is -40ºF (-40ºC) to 150ºF (65ºC).
• The general-purpose units are rated NEMA 4/4X weatherproof and corrosion-resistant. Explosionproof units are rated NEMA 7/9 for dust ignitionproof and vapor explosion proof. The dual-rated "D" units are rated NEMA 4 weatherproof and NEMA 9 dust ignitionproof.
• The general-purpose controls are IP65 compliant.
• Most models are UL listed and CSA certified.
|FS-1||N/A One SP/DT Switch||N/A 15 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|FS-5||N/A Two DP/DT switches||N/A 16 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|FS-1X||N/A Explosion Proof- One SP/DT Switch||N/A 16 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|FS-2X||N/A Explosion Proof- Two SP/DT Switches||N/A 17 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|FS-2||N/A Two SP/DT switches||N/A 16 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|FS-5X||N/A Explosion Proof- Two DP/DT switches||N/A 17 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|FS-2D||N/A Special NEMA 4,4X & NEMA 9 Enclosure - Two SP/DT Switches||N/A 17 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|FS-5D||N/A Special NEMA 4,4X & NEMA 9 Enclosure - Two DP/DT Switches||N/A 17 lb||N/A ISO 9001|