The Model CMS is a direct drive control that indicates when rotating equipment has ceased to turn. The output contacts of the Model CMS can control up to two separate circuits, one for machinery shutdown and one for an alarm.
The Model CMS provides a means of protection to prevent compound damage from inoperative or failed equipment due to a lack of rotation.
• The housing is cast aluminum, with optional epoxy or polyester powder coatings available. These coatings will provide protection against corrosion that is equal or greater than cast iron.
• The unit can be connected to rotating equipment by means of a stub shaft and flexible coupling.
• The unit is mounted on the conveyor by drilling (4) 5/16" diameter holes.
• General purpose (weatherproof) units and explosionproof units have (2) 3/4" NPT conduit openings.
• The standard unit has 120 VAC power input (120 VAC transformer). Optional 240 VAC power input (240 VAC transformer) and 24V AC/DC (transformer-less) available upon request.
• The unit has a dry, unpowered DP/DT relay rated for 3A @ 120 VAC, 240 VAC, and 480 VAC.
• The unit is bi-directional, it will detect motion or loss of motion in either direction.
• The operating temperature range is -50ºF to 150ºF (-45ºC to 66ºC).
• The general purpose units are rated NEMA Type 4/4X weatherproof and corrosion-resistant, and explosion proof units are rated NEMA Type 7/9 for vapor explosion proof and dust ignition proof.
• The general purpose controls are IP65 compliant.
• Most models are UL listed and CSA certified
|CMS-1G||N/A Motion Control, 120 VAC, general purpose NEMA 4/4X||N/A 7 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|CMS-1X||N/A Motion Control, 120 VAC, explosion proof NEMA 7/9||N/A 7 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|CMS-2G||N/A Motion Control, 240 VAC, general purpose NEMA 4/4X||N/A 7 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|CMS-2X||N/A Motion Control, 240 VAC, explosion proof NEMA 7/9||N/A 7 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|CMS-3G||N/A Motion Control, 24V AC/DC, general purpose NEMA 4/4X||N/A 7 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|CMS-3X||N/A Motion Control, 24V AC/DC, explosion proof NEMA 7/9||N/A 7 lb||N/A ISO 9001|