Lift up to 2,200 lbs. with a stationary davit crane from Thern. Available with fixed or adjustable booms, our stationary davit cranes provide the necessary stability for lifting larger loads through longer distances. Ideal for use in a variety of wastewater and bulk handling applications, Thern stationary davit cranes are designed for permanent installation to solid foundations.
• Hand winch operated models include spur gear or worm gear hand winch with brake for load control.
• Power winch operated models include 115 volt 1 phase AC electric winch with pendant control and brake.
• Standard fixed boom is fixed in boom position C
• Optional adjustable boom can be adjusted between boom positions A and D
• Optional hand operated ratchet style screw jack adjusts height and reach
• Mast and boom rotate 360° on tapered roller bearings for smooth load movement. Mast locks in one of four positions with hand tightened lock bolt.
• Wire rope assemblies are sold separately.
• 571 Series stationary davit cranes lift up to 1500 lbs.
• 572 Series stationary davit cranes lift up to 2,200 lbs.