The Cascading Chute Positioning Winch vertically positions cascading loadouts to chute during the barge loading process. This system has two lift lines for controlled positioning of chute.
• Load Rating: 9,800 lbs.
• Line Speed: 15 fpm
• Travel Distance: 40 ft.
• Power: 460 VAC, 3 phase
• Grooved drum for uniform spooling of wire rope
• Non-standard drum length to increase cable capacity
• Rotary limit switch to limit travel in both directions
• Two cable anchors to accommodate two lift lines
• Custom color epoxy finish to meet customer's safety specifications