Flow-Tek's Series 5000/6000 ball valves offer the convenience of a three piece body design at an economical price. The three Piece design with a swing out center section allows for ease of in-line and out-of-line maintenance. Standard valve bodies are investment cast CF8M Stainless Steel or WCB Carbon Steel. All body castings are marked with a foundry heat number for full traceability.
These valves offer quarter turn operation and low operating torque. Series 5000/6000 valves feature adjustable stem packing, stainless steel safety trigger locking handles and travel stops which limit handle movement to set 90° intervals. Flow-Tek's heavy duty, high quality stems are internal entry and blowout proof for maximum safety.
Each Series 5000/6000 valve features an integrally cast mounting pad complying with ISO 5211 that provides positive alignment when mounting actuators, gear operators or control accessories.
• Ports: Full Port
• Body Style: Three Piece
• Size Range: 1/4" - 4" (8mm - 100mm)
• Temperature Range: -50°F to 450°F (-46°C to 232°C)
• Pressure Ratings: 1/4" - 2" 1000 psi CWP (69 Bar)
• 2-1/2" - 4" 800 psi CWP (55 Bar)
• End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld
• Body Materials: Stainless Steel (5000) & Carbon Steel (6000)
• Seat Materials: RPTFE
• Applications: Process, OEM Equipment