Flow-Tek’s Instrumentation Series 3-Way ball valves offer rugged reliability for high pressure and instrumentation applications. The valves feature three piece bodies designed for flexibility of installation and ease of maintenance. Model 3HP is constructed as standard with 316 stainless steel bodies manufactured to NACE specifications. Other body materials are available such as Duplex SS, Hastelloy, Monel and Titanium. All bodies are marked with a heat code for full material traceability.
A floating ball design provides a positive, bubble-tight shutoff with smooth quarter turn operation at low operating torque. Additional advantages of the Instrumentation Series include a choice of lever or pointer handles, travel limit stop pins and replaceable seats and seals. Locking kits which secure the valve in a desired position are also available.
Safety features include an internally loaded blow-out proof stem and end connections that are pinned to prevent inadvertent loosening or disassembly.
Actuator Mounting Valves with actuator mounting to ISO 5211 specifications are also available as an option.
• Ports: L-Port
• Body Style: 3-Way Threaded
• Size Range: ¼" - 1" (6mm - 25mm)
• Temperature Range: -25°F to 325°F (-31°C to 163°C)
• Pressure Ratings: 6,000 psi (413 bar)
• End Connections: Standard: NPT
• Optional: Compression Fittings
• Body Materials: 316 Stainless Steel, Duplex SS, Hastelloy®, Monel, and Titanium
• Seat Materials: PVDF
• Applications: High Pressure