Flow-Tek's Series S70 and Series S90 ball valves offer an economical solution for high pressure applications in the process industries. Standard two piece valve bodies are available in Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel. Stainless Steel bodies are investment cast and solution annealed for the highest quality and added strength. Cast Carbon Steel bodies are normalized and black phosphate coated for added corrosion resistance. All body castings are marked with a foundry heat number for full traceability. These quarter turn valves feature an adjustable packing gland for secure sealing.
Other features include low operating torque, internal bottom entry blowout proof stems, and stainless steel safety latch handles.
• Ports: Standard Port
• Body Style: 2 Piece
• Size Range: 1/4" -3" (8mm - 80mm)
• Temperature Range: S70: -50°F to 450°F (-46°C to 232°C) / S70: -20°F to 450°F (-29°C to 232°C)
• Pressure Ratings: 1/4" - 1": 2000 psi WOG
• 1-1/4" - 2": 1500 psi WOG
• 2-1/2" - 3": 1000 psi WOG
• Steam Rating: 150 psi WSG
• Steam Rating: 150 psi WSP (11 Bar)
• End Connections: Threaded - NPT
• Body Materials: S70: 316 Stainless Steel
• S90: WCB Carbon Steel
• Seat Materials: RPTFE
• Applications: General Service, Air, Water, Oil & Gas