Flow-Tek's Model S40 ball valves offer an economical compact, one piece body design. The one piece body supplies maximum structural strength while minimizing the number of potential leak paths. Model S40 valve bodies are high quality investment cast 316 Stainless Steel.
S40 valves feature quarter turn operation, bottom entry blowout proof stems and low operating torque.
A variety of handle designs, such as standard locking lever, optional oval and optional butterfly, are available for ease of operation or safety applications.
• Ports: Reduced Port
• Body Style: One Piece
• Size Range: 1/4" - 2" (8mm - 50mm)
• Temperature Range: -50°F to 450°F (-46°C to 232°C)
• Pressure Ratings: 1000 psi WOG (69 Bar)
• Steam Rating: 150 psi WSP (11 Bar)
• End Connections: Threaded - NPT
• Body Materials: Stainless Steel
• Seat Materials: RPTFE
• Applications: General Service, Air, Water, Oil & Gas