Flow-Tek's Series S85 ball valves have been designed for ease of automation. Standard two piece valve bodies are investment cast Stainless Steel, solution annealed for the highest quality and added strength. All body castings are marked with a foundry head number for full traceability.
These valves offer quarter turn operation and low operating torque. The S85 features live-loaded, self-adjusting stem seals that automatically adjust packing to compensate for changes in wear and temperature. Other features include replaceable seats and seals, anti-static devices, blowout proof stems, and stainless steel safety latch handles.
Secure Mount The Series S85 features Flow-Tek's Secure Mount integrally cast actuator mounting pad. The Secure Mount fully complies with ISO 5211, ensuring positive alignment and interchangeability of the actuator.
• Ports: Full Port
• Body Style: Two Piece
• Size Range: 1/2" - 3" (15mm - 80mm)
• Temperature Range: -50°F to 450°F (-46°C to 232°C)
• Pressure Ratings: 1000 psi WOG (69 Bar)
• Steam Rating: 150 psi WSP (11 Bar)
• End Connections: Threaded - NPT
• Body Materials: Stainless Steel
• Seat Materials: RPTFE
• Applications: General Service, Air, Water, Oil & Gas