Patented Replaceable Rim Lagging™ (RRL™) is an innovative way to cover new pulleys and recover old pulleys. Engineered sections are made for specific pulleys and effectively cover the pulley face in a protective shell of rubber and steel and are an ideal way to save money and time. Can be installed on new pulleys in our plant or on the pulley in the field.
• Saves up to 70% on labor costs compared to other styles of replaceable lagging
• No layout necessary to fit to existing pulleys
• No cutting necessary: eliminates waste and scrap pieces
• Reduces conveyor downtime and reduces costs associated with pulley installation and removal
• Easy on/Easy off principle means Douglas® RRL™ may be installed in the field without removing the pulley or the conveyor belt
• Minimum gap between sections means the highest possible level of belt to pulley contact and results in a higher level of traction
• Order RRL™ with any new Douglas® pulley and we will install it for free