Douglas® Ceramic Pulley Lagging delivers substantially increased traction over conventional pulley lagging. Durable ceramic tiles last longer than standard rubber lagging resulting in a dramatic reduction in the number of times the pulley must be changed over the life of the conveyor system. Douglas® Ceramic Pulley Lagging is constructed of the highest quality materials available and to the highest quality standards in the industry. The unique cross hatched feature of our square ceramic tiles helps to ensure tile retention and virtually eliminates tile loss during the critical initial break in period of the lagging.
• As much as twice the coefficient of friction over non lagged pulleys
• As much as 50% higher coefficient of friction over standard rubber lagging
• Virtually eliminates belt slippage
• Lower belt tension and less take-up weight increases life of components and belt
• Improves belt tracking
• Easily sheds water and dirt