The Empire Series Rectangle has a multiple compartment cement silo in lieu of round silos.The Empire Series Rectangle's advantage is in the silo design. The Empire Series Rectangle plant has a silo from 200 tons to 375 tons with two to six compartments. This design eliminates screw conveyors, reduces the number of piers and footers required, increases yard space and increases storage. It also keeps a relatively low overall height. This plant can easily be enclosed and can produce concrete around 200 yards per hour.
• Multiple compartment silo: with 4” thick double wall partition with penetration check plug in wall. (4” wall will reduce total capacity of silo approx. 4%)
• One safety pressure-relief valve with cover mounted on top of each compartment.
• One 4” diameter fill line with camlock coupling on each compartment.
• Aeration diffusers (rectangle) in each cone with electric solenoid and filter regulator.
• Aeration blower strongly recommended.
• Outside ladder and safety cage, with toe board and pipe handrails around top of silo.
• Expanded metal service platform around batcher.
• Inspection hatch on top of each compartment.
• 10” butterfly valve on each cone, with actuator and electric solenoids.
• Manual emergency slide gate on each cone of silo.
• Hi & low material level indicators in each compartment with lighted signals in control box.
• SOS-1020: Silo cartridge vent, one (1) on each compartment