Worldwide Electric’s Non-Combination Softstart package is ideal for those applications where control and circuit protection is already in place. This product is ideal for retrofit applications, or any applications where your fused disconnect is already in place. It is economical, yet still has the robust Worldwide softstart chassis inside.
Now available with integrated surge protection device (SPD), this soft starter has all of the features and protection for any application.
• With motor-saver technology
• Same NEMA 4/12 enclosure as combination unit
• Service Entrance Rated
• Heavy duty full voltage rated integral bypass
• 120 Volt controls power transformer
• Programmable electronic overload
• Two pre-punched holes for optional controls
• White powder coated finish
HP at 230 Volts
HP at 460 Volts
|N/A 24 x 16 x 8|
|N/A WorldWide Electric|