Martin® Carryback Capture System scavenger conveyor technology improves belt cleaning in tough conditions. The system is designed to return carryback from secondary and tertiary belt cleaners to the main cargo stream.
Features and Benefits:
• Allows for the addition of secondary and tertiary conveyor belt cleaners outside the head chute and returns removed carryback to the cargo stream.
• Reduce worker risks and cleanup costs through the movement of carryback away from moving parts and confined spaces.
• Modular construction increases portability and makes installation easy in any unique or confined spaces.
• Minimal moving parts increase reliability and minimize opportunities for breakdowns.
• System requires only 13 inches of clearance for easy installation in tight spaces.
• Available to match belts from 36 to 72 inches (900 to 1800 mm) wide.
• Designed in modular, four-foot (1.2 m) sections to be constructed in lengths from 8 to 24 feet (2.4 to 7.3 m).
• Belt speed sensor available.