The adjustable top mount rotary features an adjustable coupling that can be moved up and down the length of the shaft. The shaft can be adjusted from 6” to 72”, which allows the rotary to accommodate differing material levels in the bin or silo. The indicator can be used in most materials in conjunction with a compatible paddle and is installed through the top of the bin. Differences in levels occur when material levels are changed seasonally during harvest or when materials are permanently adjusted in a bin. The ability to adjust the coupling allows managers to easily make changes without replacing the device or entering the bin. BinMaster offers a large selection of paddles suitable for use with any material, which are all compatible with the adjustable rotary level indicator.
• Works in bins with changing material height
• Shaft adjusts from 6" to 72"
• Compatible with a large selection of paddles
• Minimum length: 6"
• Maximum length: 72"
• Adjustable coupling allows managers to make changes easily without entering the bin
• Coupling can be moved up and down the shaft
• Can be used in most materials in conjunction with compatible paddles