The sensor lance is a rugged spear used to monitor the temperature of grain in piles, flat storage warehouses, or is easily portable to any location where temperature readings are needed. Digital sensors are encased in a flexible fiberglass rod that has a super smooth surface for easy insertion into the grain. The lance has a rugged handle with a substantial grip for ease of use. The lance connects to a portable handheld reader where readings can be viewed for up to 99 lances. Optionally, the data can be transferred to a PC where Crop-Protector™ Manager software can generate historical trend reports for each sensor.
• Precise portable or permanent digital temperature monitoring
• For piles, flat storage warehouses or remote locations
• Rugged handle and flexible fiberglass rod in a variety of lengths
• Outputs to handheld device with optional download to PC
• Up to 99 lances in a single network for large storage facilities