The MEASURE RITE® battery operated Truck and Slump Rack Meter is used for accurately measuring and dispensing water for premixed batches at the job site. The truck meter helps minimize mix errors and batch waste.
The ladder platform area is the ideal mounting location for reardischarge truck meter applications, just upstream (and in line with) the water manifold. The meter may also be mounted securely at the slump and washout racks. Verify that any movement of the platform will not cause the meter to contact the barrel or other components.
The MEASURE RITE Volumetric Truck Meter will allow the user to accurately measure the amount of add water on the truck or at the slump rack.
• Air slug tolerant
• Highly rugged and durable
• Compact and user friendly
• Easy to install
• Easy to calibrate
• Single button operation
• Powered by two internal lithium batteries (handle according to state/federal guidelines)
• On-Off switch to conserve power and extend battery life Options
• Mounting bracket 3/4" and 1" units
• Ball valve (mount 5 pipe diameters downstream of meter)
• Upstream strainer (60 mesh recommended at least 10 pipe diameters upstream of valve)
• 90° front panel orientation (optional factory ordered)
• Internal batteries, no external wires.
• The unit contains two (2) C-size lithium batteries.
• The batteries are potted into the housing, which is replaceable only by the factory.
• If used (switch-on) for approximately 8-10 hours/day, battery life expectancy is at least 5 years.
• Units containing lithium batteries should be handled according to state, federal and local regulations.
• Metering Site Add-Water for Rear Discharge Mixers
• Metering Site Add-Water for Front Discharge Mixers
• Metering On Mixers with Fleet Management Systems
• Metering Temper and Slump-Rack Water
• Tracking Temper and Slump-Rack Water at the Control House