When you add up the costs of maintenance, fuel and ever-evolving environmental impacts, haul trucks can be an expensive method of moving material. Superior’s overland conveyor systems offer their users some economic relief. Over time, the savings are calculated in everything from labor costs to energy.
Our overland conveyor systems are designed to handle a diverse group of customers. Capacities ranging from a trickle of material all the way up to several thousand tons an hour, our application engineers will grade your site and desired material quantity to develop a perfect fit.
Each custom engineered system comes with assembled head and tail sections, plus all the guarding, drives and other components. Intermediate sections are available in lengths of 20' to 60'.
• Custom engineered based on terrain, material, density, length and tons per hour.
• Thicker channel construction requires fewer supports resulting in quicker installation.
• Equipped with Superior branded conveyor components.
• Replace trucks to reduce emissions by up to 98% a day.
• Compared to trucks, conveyors operate at maximum efficiency every hour of the day.