The SMICO DH1 industrial screener was originally designed to be a high volume scalp screen for asphalt plants. Today its the standard in the Mid-Duty fleet SMICO supplies to our industrial clients. Many industrial products are accurately processed using this efficient, durable design. All DH1 industrial screens are two bearing units which feature a positive eccentric drive.
Put the Durable DH1 Industrial Screener to Work in Your Application!
Our unique drive assembly was constructed around with the knowledge that down time is costly to you and your customers. This drive makes possible a machine that operates equally well partially or fully loaded. The grease lube drive system is extremely powerful making this vibrating shaker a great choice for even the toughest applications. In addition, the industrial screen vibrator assembly is designed for maximum flexibility. Be sure to check out our horizontal screen separator if your product is light-weight or friable.
• Affordable - SMICO Industrial Screens are Priced for Any Budget
• Flexible - Accommodate a Variety of Screen Cloth and Optional Equip.
• Efficient - Powerful Drives Make for High Output Performance
• Reliable - Built from Proven Designs by a 75 Year Old Company
• Customizable - SMICO Specializes in Engineered Customization
• Tough - Mid-Duty for Ideal Price and Performance Balance.
• Ball Decks
• Cable Hang Kits Available
• Wear Liners
• Lip or Spout Discharge
• Regular or Vibratory Electric Motors
• Up to 4 Separations Possible
• Carbon or Stainless Construction
• Customizable Discharge and Feed Box
• Width: 18" - 5 feet
• Length: 3 - 10 feet
• Asphalt/Light Aggregate Material
• Light Aggregates
• Industrial Powders
• Lead Shot