Move up to 2,000 lbs. with confidence using a portable power winch from Thern. Constructed of cast aluminum, these lightweight winches are designed to deliver the muscle where and when you need it – on the construction site, in the mines, at the wastewater treatment plant, even aerospace facilities.
Thern portable power winches are available in either worm gear or worm/helical gear configurations to efficiently raise, lower and pull loads weighing up to 1 ton. We also offer a variety of options to meet the needs of your unique application.
Thern portable power winches are manufactured with the following features:
• Machine cut worm gears for accurate operation and long lasting service.
• Enclosed oil bath provides continuous lubrication of gears to minimize wear.
• 115 Volt Single Phase Electric Motor includes power cord with grounded plug and a momentary contact-type push button pendant control on a control cord.
• Oil seals keep oil in and dirt out.
• Internal mechanical brake provides positive load control for lifting and lowering operations.
• Ball Bearings and self-aligning bronze bearings provide smooth and efficient operation.
• Corrosion Resistant durable paint finish protects against corrosion in harsh environments.
• Pressure Plate applies pressure to drum and wire rope to help maintain uniform winding. Included in standard Atlas Construction Winches.
• Large Diameter Drums minimize wear to the wire rope and help extend its life.
• Dual Function Cable Anchor for quick disconnect of wire rope with swagged ball fitting, or recessed cable anchor with set screw for wire rope with unfinished end.
• Clutch Models allow operator to manually disengage the drum to rapidly unwind wire rope. Clutch models do not include pressure plates.
• Accessory Options include limit switches, cable pressure plates, torque limiting controls, and emergency handles for manual operation.
• Mounting options include floor, wall and ceiling.
• Wire rope assemblies are sold separately.
• 2-year Limited Warranty
|3WG4-B3500-9S6||N/A includes controls||N/A 1.3||N/A 2000||N/A 1500||N/A 1200||N/A 1/4||N/A 8||N/A 13||N/A 85|
|4WP2T8-2000-8||N/A includes controls||N/A 1.3||N/A 2000||N/A 1200||N/A 800||N/A 1/4||N/A 8||N/A 19||N/A 101|
|4WP2TC-2000-8||N/A includes controls||N/A 1.3||N/A 2000||N/A 1200||N/A 800||N/A 1/4||N/A 8||N/A 19||N/A 101|