The BM65 offers UL Class II, Groups E,F & G explosion-proof certification and can be used in environments where there is a risk of combustible dust. It provides automatic point level indication of free-flowing dry materials and can be installed to detect high, intermediate and low levels. It provides an audible or visual alert when attached to a horn, siren or light. It features simple, rugged construction and long lasting durability.
The BM65 offers both internal and external mounting options - with the external mount offering simple installation and easy access to the operating mechanism. To make it adaptable to a variety of materials, BinMaster offers the choice of a standard neoprene diaphragm, a heavy-duty neoprene diaphragm or a heavy-duty silicon diaphragm. The BM65 can be used in conjunction with the point level alarm panel, which provides a centralized alert station for four to 24 point level indicators.
• Hazloc approval Class II
• Rugged construction and simple design
• Very economical point level detection
• Neoprene or silicone diaphragm material
• Internal or external mount
• Multiple voltages
• Switch Ratings: 15 Amps @125 or 250, 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, ¼ HP @ 250 VAC, 1/2 Amp @ 125 VDC, 1/4 Amp @ 250 VDC
• Operating Temp: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
• Approvals & Certifications: Listed for Class II, Groups E, F & G Hazardous Locations
• Enclosure Type: NEMA 4, 5, 9 & 12
• Housing Enclosure: Die cast aluminum
• Mounting: Internal or external, 16 gauge galvanized mounting plate
• Reliable point level detection for free flowing dry materials
• Used in bins, vessels and some plugged chute applications
• Material density from 20 lb./cu. ft.
• Feed, seed, grain, food, rubber, plastics, light powders, granules and many other materials
|730-0099||N/A Internal||N/A Neoprene, Black, .016” Thick||N/A -30 to 220º F||N/A 15 to 60 lb./cu. ft.|
|730-0096||N/A External||N/A Neoprene, Black, .016” Thick||N/A -30 to 220º F||N/A 15 to 60 lb./cu. ft.|
|730-0255||N/A Internal||N/A Neoprene with Nylon Mesh, Black, .020” Thick||N/A -30 to 275º F||N/A 15 to 90 lb./cu. ft.|
|730-0254||N/A External||N/A Neoprene with Nylon Mesh, Black, .020” Thick||N/A -30 to 275º F||N/A 15 to 90 lb./cu. ft.|
|730-0101||N/A Internal||N/A Silicone, Grey, .031” Thick||N/A -40 to 350º F||N/A 15 to 60 lb./cu. ft.|
|730-0098||N/A External||N/A Silicone, Grey, .031” Thick||N/A -40 to 350º F||N/A 15 to 60 lb./cu. ft.|