Using a combination of aeration and vibration, Airbrator helps solve even the most difficult material flow applications. Its special design creates a vibration as the air flows between the Airbrator pad's boot and the bin wall. Appropriate for use in any type of bin or silo, Airbrator is extremely economical, is quite easy to install, offers durable construction and is self-cleaning.
Airbrator is a very effective flow aid for many types of dry materials such as fly ash, cement, flour, lime, sands and salt – as well as many other difficult granular or powder bulk solid materials – and can even be used with abrasive materials. Airbrator features a stainless steel shaft and can be used in food-grade applications. As an added benefit, Airbrator pads do not require a specific air pressure for operation. It can use high or low pressure blower air from as low as 5 PSIG to as high as 60 PSIG.
• Special design provides dual-action flow aid through aeration and vibration
• Requires fewer pads than diffuser type devices because of unique design
• Uses high or low pressure
• Not affected by moisture or temperature
• Simple to install in any type vessel
• Suitable for abrasive material
• Check valve to keep material out of air line