Superior’s auto greaser is a single point lubricator which can be used for applications that are within a temperature range of -4°F up to 140°F. A discharge period of 1 to 12 months can be easily programmed by pushing the selection button on the control unit.
A temperature sensor regularly measures the ambient temperature and the control unit calculates the required gas generation based on this data. This ensures a continuous and controlled discharge. Superior’s auto greaser consists of a reusable control unit, a filled lubricant canister and a protection cover.
It is especially suited to single-point lubrication of rolling element bearings, seals and chains located in areas with considerable temperature variations or where intrinsic safety is a requirement (as in the oil and gas industry). The lubrication system is dust-tight and protected against water jets.
• Lubricates equipment as it is running for optimal grease exchange.
• Reduces workload by automating an otherwise manual task.
• Ideal for hard to access or dangerous locations.
• Simple to set, install, and maintain.
• Operating Temperature: -4°F - 140°F (-20°C - 60°C)
• Discharge Periods: 1-12 months
• Dimensions: 2.5" x 5.5"