The SmartBob2 remote is the core component of a proven, reliable level measurement system using cable-based sensoring technology. When combined with its powerful Windows-based eBob software program and remote push-button control consoles, SmartBob2 offers the strongest and smartest cable-based inventory measurement system on the market today – with the ability to manage from one up to 128 bins of heights up to 180 feet.
SmartBob2 can be uniquely configured using a variety of probe designs and extensions for solid, slurry, and liquid applications. Long-lasting, hassle-free service is ensured by SmartBob’s unsurpassed cable cleaning system. SmartBob2 is extremely rugged, featuring the industry’s strongest cable and motor design which is completely sealed in a strong, lightweight molded polycarbonate enclosure which is explosion proof and rated for Class II, Groups E, F & G certifications. Requiring no field calibration, SmartBob2 is easy to install, needs minimal wiring, or can be used with the SmartBob wireless transceiver.
• Economical, regardless of number of units installed
• 5th generation eBob PC-based inventory management software
• Output and display consoles for one up to 120 bins
• Requires no field calibration or adjustment
• Advanced microprocessor-based system with built-in measurement reliability
• Minimal ongoing operational and maintenance cost
• Hazloc approval Class II
• RS-485 network with wiring distance up to 4,000 ft.
• Simple daisy-chain wiring allows for easy installation
• External wireless options available
• Rugged, simple, and dependable inventory measurement system for solid, liquid and slurry materials in vessels up to 180 feet
• Works in dusty and very demanding applications
• Vendor-managed inventory
• Plastics, chemicals, coal, concrete, food ingredients, pharmaceuticals, feed, grain, aggregates and many other materials