RVS Blow-Through Rotary Valves consist of a tubular cast iron or stainless steel casing, a horizontally mounted rotor with a certain number of oblique V-shaped cross section compartments, a drive unit and a casing cover at each end.
Two compartments at a time of the continuously turning rotor are filled up with material through the inlet at the top of the Rotary Valve. After less than half a turn the material falls through the bottom opening into an air stream passing through a pneumatic conveying pipeline connected with the bottom part of the Rotary Valve.
Performance and Technical Features:
• Available in ATEX zone 22 version
• Robust and compact design
• Rotor: integral with beveled blades, with scrapers (Viton®, Vulkolan, Teflon®)
• Fixed rotor speed: 10 / 20 / 30 r.p.m.
• Variable rotor speed: 4 ¿ 22 r.p.m.
• Rotor surface treatment: nickel plating, Teflon® coating, hardened blades
• Casing: cast iron or 304 / 316 stainles steel
• Casing surface treatment: nickel plating, Teflon® coating
• Drives: direct with gear motor, with variable speed gear motor, coaxial with chain transmission, bare shafted without drive
• Easy access to all internal mechanical parts
|RVS/C 05||N/A 505||N/A 342||N/A 163||N/A 550||N/A 130||N/A 420||N/A 335||N/A 0.37||N/A 1400||N/A 190-1000||N/A 4-20|
|RVS/C 10||N/A 572||N/A 372||N/A 200||N/A 560||N/A 140||N/A 420||N/A 339||N/A 0.73||N/A 1400||N/A 190-1000||N/A 4-20|
|RVS/C 15||N/A 605||N/A 390||N/A 215||N/A 588||N/A 162||N/A 426||N/A 399||N/A 0.75||N/A 1400||N/A 190-1000||N/A 4-20|
|RVS/C 20||N/A 705||N/A 444||N/A 261||N/A 608||N/A 181||N/A 426||N/A 447||N/A 0.75||N/A 1400||N/A 190-1000||N/A 4-20|
|RVS/C 35||N/A 890||N/A 558||N/A 332||N/A 740||N/A 217||N/A 523||N/A 530||N/A 1.5||N/A 1400||N/A 190-1000||N/A 4-20|
|RVS/C 80||N/A 1198||N/A 747||N/A 451||N/A 1165||N/A 277||N/A 888||N/A 677||N/A 2.2||N/A 1400||N/A 190-1000||N/A 4-20|