RVS Blow-Through Rotary Valves consist of a tubular cast iron or stainless steel casing, a horizontally mounted rotor with a certain number of oblique V-shaped cross section compartments, a drive unit and a casing cover at each end.
Two compartments at a time of the continuously turning rotor are filled up with material through the inlet at the top of the Rotary Valve. After less than half a turn the material falls through the bottom opening into an air stream passing through a pneumatic conveying pipeline connected with the bottom part of the Rotary Valve.
Performance and Technical Features:
• Available in ATEX zone 22 version
• Robust and compact design
• Rotor: integral with beveled blades, with scrapers (Viton®, Vulkolan, Teflon®)
• Fixed rotor speed: 10 / 20 / 30 r.p.m.
• Variable rotor speed: 4 ¿ 22 r.p.m.
• Rotor surface treatment: nickel plating, Teflon® coating, hardened blades
• Casing: cast iron or 304 / 316 stainles steel
• Casing surface treatment: nickel plating, Teflon® coating
• Drives: direct with gear motor, with variable speed gear motor, coaxial with chain transmission, bare shafted without drive
• Easy access to all internal mechanical parts
|RVS/C 05||N/A 335||N/A 61||N/A 55||N/A 130||N/A 270||N/A 400||N/A 80||N/A 28|
|RVS/C 10||N/A 339||N/A 64||N/A 54||N/A 129||N/A 280||N/A 455||N/A 58||N/A 28|
|RVS/C 15||N/A 399||N/A 74||N/A 69||N/A 153||N/A 323||N/A 504||N/A 76||N/A 32|
|RVS/C 20||N/A 447||N/A 96||N/A 88||N/A 160||N/A 362||N/A 592||N/A 93||N/A 32|
|RVS/C 35||N/A 530||N/A 118||N/A 105||N/A 185||N/A 430||N/A 732||N/A 112||N/A 40|
|RVS/C 80||N/A 677||N/A 150||N/A 128||N/A 240||N/A 600||N/A 1004||N/A 100||N/A 50|