The Sicoma high speed planetary / countercurrent concrete mixer is a leader in its class; its design has been refined over many years, from an uncompromising basic design that satisfies the perfectionist to the little touches that you expect from a truly World Class European product.
The planetary (or countercurrent) design has one or two mixing stars that rotate themselves while also rotating around a central point, allowing each arm to cover the whole mixer floor in a number of revolutions. This powerful mixing action is both fast and thorough, resulting in a mixing time, after water is added, of 30 seconds or less for most types of concrete. The result is greater throughput, giving you more concrete per hour for the same size plant, as well as better consistency and greater strength or, on the other hand, a saving on cement. Sicoma's planetary design is superior to turbine and twin-shaft designs for production of all types of dry-cast concrete. The reason for this is its intense mixing action, which breaks up zero-slump mix like nothing else can.
Unlike others of similar design, the paddles and gears are arranged so that every inch of the mixer floor is swept with high repeatability over 60 seconds of operation., each arm sweeping an inch or so behind its previous path and alternate arms covering the gaps so that, even with blades removed from the arms, every particle of concrete would be moved. The consequence is that the mixing action is perfect and the blades do not have to be oversized to do it. Additionally, discharge is fast and complete without the need for a wide scraper tail which creates dead spots in the mixer.
• Up to 30% greater pan volume than many others rated for the same output, ensuring that it will carry the full rated load and mix it properly.
• Performs equally well on full and small partial batches - the ARMS do the mixing. Paddles are needed for discharge only.
• Large reduction gearbox and oil bath is cool running, good for the life of the mixer. Compare with others using small commercial gear units in tightly cramped, unventilated spaces that can only withstand intermittent duty without overheating and eventual breakdown.
• 5 year / 10,000 hour guarantee on gearboxes.
• Three-armed stars have better mixing action than two-arm and last longer.
• Perfect countercurrent mixing action gives higher strength concrete, saves 10 - 15% cement compared with others.
• Rubber sealed discharge doors run smoothly and eliminate leakage of water.
• Optional additional discharge doors, to 4 maximum.
• Fast and complete cleanout without requiring extra cleanout mechanisms.
• Hydraulic door mechanism gives powerful controllable open/close action.
• Motors and gears rated for occasional startup with full load, without complication of hydraulic coupling.
• Large half-moon cover with optional power lift, giving safe, quick access for cleaning.
• High-security locking cover latch disables startup, ensuring safety even if separate lockout switch is overlooked.
• 15 mm Ni-Hard cast iron liner tiles and mixing blades give 10 times the wear of most other linings.
• Optional Chromium Carbide cladded plates and paddles available at extra cost for extreme wear applications.
• Optional regular steel liner available for low wear applications at reduced cost.
• Best value for money in its class.
• MixTron microwave moisture sensor and controller is fully compatible - perfect for all dry cast mixes.
|MP 75/50||N/A 0.1 cu. yd.||N/A 0.07 cu. yd.||N/A 28 inches||N/A 2||N/A 0.75 hp||N/A 1||N/A 22 rpm rpm||N/A 3||N/A 441 lbs.||N/A 882 lbs|
|MP 150/100||N/A 0.2 cu. yd.||N/A 13 cu. yd.||N/A 39||N/A 5.5||N/A 1 hp||N/A 1||N/A 19 rpm||N/A 3||N/A 1102||N/A 1984|
|MP 375/250||N/A 0.5 cu. yd.||N/A 0.3 cu. yd.||N/A 50||N/A 3||N/A 2 hp||N/A 2||N/A 19 rpm||N/A 3||N/A 2090||N/A 3080|
|MP 565/375||N/A 0.8 cu. yd.||N/A 0.5 cu. yd.||N/A 62||N/A 15||N/A 3||N/A 2||N/A 19 rpm||N/A 3||N/A 3086||N/A 4409|
|MP 750/500||N/A 1.0 cu. yd.||N/A 0.7 cu. yd.||N/A 72||N/A 25||N/A 5.5 hp||N/A 2||N/A 21 rpm||N/A 3||N/A 4409||N/A 5953|
|MP1125/750||N/A 1.5 cu. yd||N/A 1.0 cu. yd.||N/A 79||N/A 40||N/A 7.5 hp||N/A 3||N/A 20 rpm||N/A 3||N/A 5962||N/A 8157|
|MP1500/1000||N/A 2.0 cu. yd.||N/A 1.3 cu. yd.||N/A 87||N/A 60||N/A 10 hp||N/A 5.5||N/A 21 rpm||N/A 3||N/A 7920||N/A 10803|
|MP1875/1250||N/A 2.5 cu. yd.||N/A 1.7 cu. yd.||N/A 94||N/A 60||N/A 10 hp||N/A 5.5||N/A 15 rpm||N/A 6||N/A 10362||N/A 13008|
|MP2250/1500||N/A 3.0 cu. yd.||N/A 2.0 cu. yd.||N/A 102||N/A 2X40||N/A 15 hp||N/A 5.5||N/A 15 rpm||N/A 6||N/A 13889||N/A 18520|
|MP3000/2000||N/A 4.0 cu. yd.||N/A 2.7 cu. yd.||N/A 135||N/A 2x50||N/A 2X15 hp||N/A 7.5||N/A 14 rpm||N/A 6||N/A 21385||N/A 26457|
|MP3750/2500||N/A 5.0 cu. yd.||N/A 3.3||N/A 135||N/A 2x60||N/A 2X15 hp||N/A 7.5||N/A 14 rpm||N/A 6||N/A 21385||N/A 26457|