The 3DLevelScanner HC accurately measures highly corrosive materials in bins, tanks, and silos. The device manages silos in real-time through the 3DMultiVision software or an HMI, allowing for the accurate monitoring of the volume of material in the vessel. The device measures from various points within the silo, ensuring that managers receive a true volume measurement of the material in the bin.
The scanner features self-cleaning technology and an ability to infiltrate large amounts of dust, which allows it to perform reliably in harsh environments. Acoustics-based technology paired with 3D mapping capabilities ensure that accurate information is reported. The scanner also provides minimum, maximum and average distances, with a measuring range of up to 200 feet. It is built of materials which include HALAR® coating for mechanical parts, VITON® for the O-rings, and specially coated stainless steel fasteners, which ensure optimal performance.
• Saves time, manpower, and costs by reporting accurate data via 3DMultiVision software of an HMI
• No need for workers to climb the silos
• Built of materials which include HALAR® coating for mechanical parts, VITON® for the O-rings, and specially coated stainless steel fasteners
• Measuring range of up to 200 feet
• Accurately measures hihgly corrosive materials
• Real-time monitoring through the 3DMultiVision software or an HMI
• Measures from various points within the silo to ensure true level measurements
• Challenging materials used in the production and storage of quick lime, ammonia, PTA, and oils, among others
• Industries including power, petroleum, fertilizer, resin, industrial fiber, mining and salt production