The WAMFLO® filter range is the latest result of WAM® research and development in dust filtration technology. Since it went into production in 2003, more than 6,000 units have left the factory. This dust collector model can be used for a variety of applications in virtually all industrial sectors.
• 304 stainless steel flanged cylindrical shape body
• Filter surface from 1 to 48m² (11 to 517 sq ft)
• Air volume from 60 to 4,500m³/h (35 to 2,650 cfm)
• Low emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
• High filtration efficiency thanks to unique WAM® filtering elements
• Easy maintenance due to particularly quick access to the filtering element removal
• Multifunctional intelligent electronic control panel
• Filter elements: Round bags, elliptical bags, cartridges, POLYPLEAT®
• Comfortable maintenance height
• Compressed air jet cleaning system integrated in top cover
• High cleaning efficiency due to "Full Immersion" solenoid valves incorporated in aluminium air tank (corrosion-resistant) for low-on-maintenance operation
• Safe weather protection cover with lockable snap hook
• No tools for filtering element removal required
• Increased durability
• Reduced maintenance costs
• Hygienic operation
• Increased work safety
• Lower operating costs
• Exceptional price-quality ratio
WAMFLO® Dust Collectors are equipped with a cylindrical shape stainless steel body with flanged connection that contains vertically mounted POLYPLEAT® filter elements. The air jet cleaning system is integrated in the top cover.
WAMFLO® Dust Collectors are available with or without suction fan.
WAMFLO® Dust Collectors are used for both venting and suction applications. The modular system combines the maximum safety of a flanged body connection with the variety of options in terms of type of filter media and filtering elements with the unique integrated pneumatic cleaning system design.