• Compact, sensitive diaphragm-type relief valve.
• Push-pull, locking knob.
• Knob and top work the same as a miniature regulator.
• 130 has lightweight aluminum construction.
• 134 has a brass body, captured exhaust and is an inline type with 3 inlet ports and 1 outlet port.
• Designed to protect against excessive pressure buildup in a pneumatic circuit or system.
• For use where gradual proportional relief is required.
• Turn relief valve knob clockwise for maximum pressure.
• Set pressure going into relief valve at desired pressure.
• Turn relief valve knob counter-clockwise until exhaust starts to bleed.
• Turn relief valve knob clockwise until exhaust stops bleeding. Push to lock knob.