The CVR-600 is a compact vibrating rod that is ideal for small bins, hoppers, and feeders. Featuring an overall insertion length of just six inches, it is suitable for space-constrained applications. It can be mounted on the top or side of the bin for high, medium and low level indications. It is easy to install, fitting through a standard one-inch NPT mounting socket and can be used in process temperatures up to 300ºF.
It features three sensitivity adjustments – high for light and fluffy materials, medium, and low for heavier materials or materials that may tend to cling to the vibrating rod. It requires no calibration and features a self-cleaning sensor, switch selectable high/low fail-safe, and an auto sensing power supply which can accommodate 20 – 250 volts AC/DC. Remote electronics via a point level alarm panel are available to alert to bin levels for four up to 24 individual sensors.
• Compact design ideal for small bins, hoppers, and feeders
• Single rod design
• No calibration required
• Wear and maintenance free
• No moving parts
• High and low level fail-safe
• Three sensitivity adjustments
• Universal power supply
• Self-cleaning sensor
• 1” NPT mounting
• 6” insertion length
• Remote electronics available
• Process temperatures up to 300ºF
• Screw-top enclosure
• Power Requirements: Wide range 20-250V AC/DC
• Power Consumption: 3 VA
• Relay: SPDT 5A 250 VAC
• Time Delay: 1 second from stop of vibration, 2 to 5 seconds for start of vibration
• Ambient Temp: -4°F to +150°F (-40°C to +65°C)
• Process Temp: To 176°F standard (80°C); to 300°F high temp (150°C)
• Pressure: 145 psi
• Wiring Cable: 1/2”
• Mounting: 1” NPT
• Enclosure: Die cast aluminum, NEMA 4, 5 & 12
• Probe: 304 stainless steel, 6” insertion length
• Material Density: From 3.5 lb./cu. ft.
• Compact design for reliable point level sensing in small bins and hoppers that contain plastics, food, seed, chemicals, and many other powder and bulk solid materials
• Material densities from 3.5 lb./cu. ft.