Belt Wipers are designed to provide solutions for cleaning belts in environments from wet clay to frozen coal.
• 60% less coefficient of friction than rubber
• Reduces drag on motor horse power used
• Available in 4", 5", 6", 8", 9", 10" & 12" widths
• Field tested with 8-10 times the wear life over quality rubber wipers
• Longer life wipers translates into lower maintenance and labor savings
• No more scraps, scrapers are sold by the inch so you only order what you need
• Nonporous, will not collect fines or other materials that can damage your belt
KS02 - Double Durometer BeltWiper
Utilizing an exclusive process, the two layers of the KS02 are chemically bonded, and will not
separate in the harshest of environments. The harder durometer 93A scrapes the conveyor
belt clean in rugged applications, while the softer durometer 70A produces a squeegee effect,
removing water and giving the wiper more flexibility. KS02 is available in thicknesses ranging
from 3/4” to 2”.
KS03 - Triple Durometer SuperWiper
Utilizing three chemically bonded layers, the KS03 is designed for use in environments where
a harder polyurethane surface is needed. The KS03 has a softer 70A durometer sandwiched
between two hard 93A durometer pieces of polyurethane. This provides an extremely tough
scraping surface, yet maintains flexibility. This unique design also allows you to turn the
wiper around when worn, giving you the longest wear life of any belt scraper on the market.
KS03 is available in thicknesses ranging from 1” to 2”.
KS04 - Ceramic BeadWinterWiper
Ceramic wear beads are embedded into the polyurethane of the KS04, giving you absolutely
the toughest wiper available on the market today. This design will break apart any buildup in
frozen environments where plastics and rubber fail to do the job. KS04 is only available in
thicknesses of 1/2”, 3/4” and 1”.