The Model TA-TPS is a tripper position switch, which is a heavy duty limit switch commonly used to aid in positioning of the "tripper" on a conveyor with multiple discharge points or discharge chutes. The output contacts of the Model TA-TPS can control up to two separate circuits, one for machinery shutdown and one for an alarm.
• The housing is cast aluminum, with optional epoxy or polyester powder coatings available. These coatings will provide protection against corrosion that is equal or greater than cast iron.
• The roller is a heavy duty white acetal material of 3" diameter.
• The unit is mounted on the conveyor by drilling (3) 13/32" diameter holes.
• General purpose (weatherproof) units and explosion proof units have (1) 3/4" NPT conduit opening.
• The units have a dry, unpowered microswitch(es) rated for 20A @ 120 VAC, 240 VAC, and 480 VAC.
• The roller arm can move up to 90 degrees in either direction. Roller is spring loaded to automatically reset itself.
• The operating temperature range is -40ºF (-40ºC) to 150ºF (65ºC).
• The general purpose units are designed NEMA 4/4X weatherproof and corrosion-resistant, and NEMA 5 dust-tight. Explosionproof units are designed NEMA 7/9 for dust ignitionproof and vapor explosion proof. The dual-rated "D" units are designed NEMA 4X weatherproof and NEMA 9 dust ignition proof.
• The general purpose controls are IP65 compliant.
• UL listing and CSA certification is pending
|TA-1-TPS||N/A General Purpose, 1 SP/DT Switch||N/A ISO 9001||N/A 9 lbs.|
|TA-2-TPS||N/A General Purpose, 2 SP/DT Switches||N/A ISO 9001||N/A 9 lbs.|
|TA-5-TPS||N/A General Purpose, 2 DP/DT Switches||N/A ISO 9001||N/A 9 lbs.|
|TA-1X-TPS||N/A Explosion Proof, 1 SP/DT Switch||N/A ISO 9001||N/A 9 lbs.|
|TA-2X-TPS||N/A Explosion Proof, 2 SP/DT Switches||N/A ISO 9001||N/A 9 lbs.|
|TA-5X-TPS||N/A Explosion Proof, 2 DP/DT Switches||N/A ISO 9001||N/A 9 lbs.|
|TA-2D-TPS||N/A Special NEMA 4,4X & NEMA 9 Enclosure - 2 SP/DT Switches||N/A ISO 9001||N/A 9 lbs.|
|TA-5D-TPS||N/A Special NEMA 4,4X & NEMA 9 Enclosure - 2 DP/DT Switches||N/A ISO 9001||N/A 9 lbs.|