The Model SSI is an indication system consisting of 2 separate parts, a Controller-Display module and one or more Field Modules. Together, this system provides an indication which field device has been actuated and allows the operator to concentrate his efforts on one particular unit or location. The Field Module can be installed in any device with a spare N/C (normally closed) contact.
The Status System Indicator provides indication on larger overland conveyor systems which switch or control has been actuated, saving time searching the many units on site.
• The model SSI is a 2 part system consisting of a Controller and a Field Module.
• The MR-2 Controller unit can be powered by 120 VAC or 240 VAC input power.
• The MR-3 Repeater unit (optional) can be powered by 120 VAC or 240 VAC input power.
• The MR-1 field module can be mounted inside any switch or control that has a spare N/C (normally closed) contact.
• The MR-2 Controller has a NEMA 4 (weatherproof) enclosure with a clear polycarbonate cover.
• LCD displays provide easy notification of which Field Module has tripped.
• The maximum separation distance between controller and field module is 6562 feet (2000 m) depending upon number of modules.
• Only 18 ga two conductor shielded twisted pair is required between the Field Modules. Belden 8760 or similar is preferred, Belden 8442 or similar is acceptable.
• The operating temperature range is -40ºF (-40ºC) to 150ºF (65ºC).
• RS-232 output is available on every MR-2 Controller for use as a computer interface