The Model BA is a heavy-duty conveyor belt mis-alignment switch that either provides an indication or a shut off of the conveyor during a drift condition in order to prevent further damage to the conveyor belt. The output contacts of the Model BA can control up to two separate circuits, one for conveyor shutdown and one for an alarm.
The model BA is relatively inexpensive protection that provides benefit by saving the time, money, and labor associated with replacing a damaged conveyor belt.
• The housing is a heavy welded steel assembly providing long life.
• Rugged 3-1/8" diameter roller with enclosed S.S. ball bearings.
• The unit is mounted on the conveyor by drilling (6) 9/16" diameter holes.
• General purpose (weatherproof) units have (1) 1/2" NPS conduit opening.
• The units have a dry, unpowered micro switch rated for 20A @ 120 VAC, 240 VAC, and 480 VAC.
• An optional breakaway mounting is available, as well as a breakaway mounting with its own independent microswitch.
• The operating temperature range is -40ºF (-40ºC) to 150ºF (65ºC).
• The general-purpose units are rated NEMA 4/5 weatherproof and dust-tight, and explosionproof units are rated NEMA 7/9 for dust ignitionproof and vapor explosion proof.
|BA-1||N/A General Purpose, 1 SP/DT Switch||N/A 18 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|BA-2||N/A General Purpose, 1 DP/DT Switch||N/A 18 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|BA-1X||N/A Explosion Proof, 1 SP/DT Switch||N/A 21 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|BA-2X||N/A Explosion Proof, 1 DP/DT Switch||N/A 21 lb||N/A ISO 9001|