The Model DB is a cable operated damaged belt detector that looks for punctures, tears, or protrusions through the conveyor belt and provides a means of automatic shutdown to limit the amount of damage to the conveyor belt. The output contacts of the Model DB can control up to two separate circuits, one for machinery shutdown and one for an alarm.
The model DB provides substantial cost savings in replacement belting and downtime associated with belt splicing or replacement.
• The housing is cast aluminum, with optional epoxy or polyester coatings available. These coatings will provide protection against corrosion that is equal or greater than cast iron.
• The unit should be used in pairs for best protection of the conveyor belt.
• The unit is mounted on the conveyor by drilling (4) 13/32" diameter holes.
• General purpose (weatherproof) units and explosion proof units have (2) 1" NPT conduit openings.
• The units have (2) dry, unpowered SP/DT micro-switches rated for 20A @ 120 VAC, 240 VAC, and 480 VAC.
• Each unit is supplied with 10 feet of cable, but can be field extended for larger widths.
• Standard operating pull force is 4 lbs; with optional 8 lb. or 16 lb. units available upon request.
• The operating temperature range is -40ºF (-40ºC) to 150ºF (65ºC).
• The general-purpose units are rated NEMA 4/4X weatherproof and corrosion-resistant. Explosionproof units are rated NEMA 7/9 for dust ignitionproof and vapor explosion proof. The dual-rated "D" units are rated NEMA 4 weatherproof and NEMA 9 dust ignitionproof.
• The general-purpose controls are IP65 compliant.
• Most models are UL and c-UL (Canada) listed.
|DB-100||N/A General purpose, 2 SP/DT switches||N/A 11 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|DBX-100||N/A Explosion Proof, 2 SP/DT switches||N/A 11 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|DB-500||N/A General Purpose, 2 DP/DT switches||N/A 11 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|DBX-500||N/A Explosion Proof, 2 SP/DT switches||N/A 11 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|DBD-100||N/A Special NEMA 4,4X & NEMA 9 Enclosure, 2 SP/DT Switches||N/A 11 lb||N/A ISO 9001|
|DBD-500||N/A Special NEMA 4,4X & NEMA 9 Enclosure, 2 DP/DT Switches||N/A 11 lb||N/A ISO 9001|