The Model VA is the newest belt alignment control specifically designed for use with bucket elevators. The unit is typically used in pairs to provide protection to both sides of the elevator leg, and indicates when the vertical belt strays or drifts beyond acceptable limits. After such time, the unit will trip an output to indicate a problem, or can be used to shut down the leg until inspection and correction is provided.
• The housing is durable sheet metal with a polyester powder coat finish.
• Rugged oversize (3-1/2" diameter) roller with S.S. ball bearings for smooth response.
• The unit is mounted on the bucket elevator by drilling (6) 1/4" diameter holes and a small cut-out.
• Typically used in pairs to provide protection to both sides of the elevator leg.
• General purpose (weatherproof) units and explosion proof units have (1) 3/4" NPT conduit opening.
• The units have a dry, unpowered microswitch rated for 10A @ 120 VAC, 240 VAC, and 480 VAC.
• The operating temperature range is -40ºF (-40ºC) to 150ºF (65ºC).
• The general-purpose units are rated NEMA 4/5 weatherproof and dust-tight, and explosionproof units are rated NEMA 7/9 for dust ignitionproof and vapor explosion proof.